These courses are designed for individuals seeking to improve their own personal health, and enhance their nutrition skills and education.
Science-based education on nutrition by Dr. T. Colin Campbell.
Why we love the Center for Nutrition Studies
As former graduates of the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate we can say this course provides some of the most powerful, life-changing information. The work Dr. T. Colin Campbell and his team have done allows all of us to take our health into our own hands and fight off the major chronic western diseases that are killing people every day.
This course may be the most valuable thing you ever do for yourself. You will learn true nutrition that will transform your life.
Earn Your Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate
Through the Center for Nutrition Studies and eCornell, the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate helps arm you with the knowledge you need to improve your overall health, learn new skills, or even inspire a career change.
Who Should Enroll
These courses are designed for individuals seeking to improve their own personal health, as well as chefs, teachers, fitness trainers, entrepreneurs, healthcare professionals and more, who want to enhance their nutrition skills and education.
Become a Plant-Based Expert
In a few short weeks arm yourself with the knowledge you need to improve your overall health, learn new skills, or even inspire a career change. In our online, video-based courses, you'll learn from over 25+ leading experts on topics that include:
- The science behind a plant-based diet
- Dr. T. Colin Campbell’s 8 Principles of Food and Health
- The role nutrition plays in chronic disease, including cancer, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and autoimmune disorders
- The importance of nutrition at each stage of life, beginning with pregnancy through adulthood
- Strategies to support sustainable positive lifestyle change and inspire others
- The psychological reasons we are drawn to unhealthy foods
- How government and industry can affect dietary choices and the environment
- Common topics of concern to athletes and fitness enthusiasts, such as protein consumption
- And much more!
LENGTH: 6 weeks
EFFORT: 6-8 hrs/week
FORMAT: Instructor led
ACCESS: 24/7 online
CONTINUING EDUCATION: Earn Credits
This exclusive benefit is for VMC members only.
Want access to this brand benefit, plus many more? Sign up below.Join the club